The Foundation values programs and projects which:
- Provide individuals with the tools they need to help themselves.
- Provide a detailed roadmap with clear outcomes and a well-planned approach.
- Make a positive, lasting impact on individuals, neighborhoods, and communities served
We are unable to fund the following:
- Organizations or projects not in Jefferson, St. Lawrence, Lewis, or Oswego Counties of New York State
- Non 501(c)(3) organizations
- Emergency funding
- Local chapters of national health-related organizations
- Private schools
- Projects by individuals
- Religious projects
Please take the time to ensure your program or project matches these guidelines.
Applications which do not meet these guidelines will automatically be declined.